Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Type :Contract
Education :High School or equivalent
Skill :Engineering ->Project Management, Mechanical, Design
Job Description :
Summary: Perform estimating, planning and scheduling functions such as quantity take-off, cost estimating, strategic planning, scope control/definition, project planning, cost analysis, scheduling, reporting, and productivity evaluation to support project success in meeting cost and schedule goals
· The individual will create Work BreakdownStructures (WBS) and cost accounts to track and report cost, schedule and budget data, prepare time impact analysis, standardize scheduling software configurations and project control graphics and reports interfacing with project team members as required.
· Coordinate, develop, track and report on resource loaded project schedules providing the project team and upper management with schedule performance critical path, earned value and variation analysis for full scope contract execution reflecting all phases of project execution through project close out.
· Develop project recovery schedules and perform risk analysis with project team members.
· Technical responsibility for all scheduling software operations; prepare scheduling logic with computer system.
· Accumulate, compile accurately and complete schedule data to assemble the project CPM schedule; responsible for timely schedule outputs (weekly/monthly and two week look ahead); prepare schedules for use in proposals, contracts, studies, etc.
· Analyze project problems and recommend corrective actions.
· Monitor progress of engineering procurement, material delivery, execution, testing, turnover and commissioning.
· Ability to physically climb stairs, balance on scaffolding, access small, confined spaces and work in excessive heat and/or cold environments due to site visits.
Category :Engineering,Construction Services,Project/Program Management,Creative/Design,Nuclear ,Power/Energy
Job Requirements :
· Proficient knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook MS PowerPoint, P6, Suretrack, MS Projects, and scheduling applications
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Demonstrate a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees and management
· Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
· Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems